Mastering the basics of Digital Missions
We seek to help fulfill the Great Commission in this generation,We seek to help fulfill the Great Commission in this generation
1.1 Watch a short video as you get started
1.2 Reflect on the Video
1.3 Two Papal announcements, 8 years apart!
1.4 Upload a picture that shows the digital transformation over the years
1.5 Consider this fact
1.6 Welcome again to our digital intro training
2.1 What do you think?
2.2 Look at some reasons we have found out
2. 3 Watch an interesting video on the impact of digital/social
2. 4 Digital Transformation
2. 5 Tell us what you thought about the video/article
2. 6 Consider the insights from Vishal Mangalwadi
2. 7 See what the Scripture says
2. 8 Quick Test
2.9 What is your major takeaway from this session?
What are the Resources
What are Resources
3. 1 Consider the most important spiritual resource
3. 2 Your most powerful device - Mobile Phone
3. 3 Social Media
3. 4 A Question about Social Media
3. 5 God Tools App
3. 6 God Tools Tutorial
3. 7 Download God Tools App
3. 8 Screen shot of Godtools
3. 9 Jesus Film Project App
3. 10 Jesus Film Project App Demo
3. 11 Voke App
3. 12 Voke Demo
3. 13 Other Apps
3. 14 Websites
3. 15 Short Films and Videos
3. 16 FallingPlates
3. 17 A real life story
3. 18 Share the response from a friend
3. 19 Your confidence level
3. 20 Review of Resources
What is the Recipe?
What is Recipe?
4. 1 Prayer Care Share
4. 2 Best Tips for using Social Media
4. 3 Some General Guidelines for Your Digital Life
4. 4 Any other tips? Any other things to keep in mind?
4. 5 Key Scriptural Principles
4. 6 Be warned
4. 7 Strangers Video by Igniter Media
4. 8 What struck you most about the video? Do you have any stories of spiritual multiplication? Please share it with the group
as you have gone through the Digital Missions training, we have a short assessment for you
5. 1 Best Video App
5. 2 Who/What is the greatest resource we have in Missions?
6. 1 Let's review
6. 2 Take actions based on what you have learned
7. 1 Your Feedback
7. 1 Your Feedback
How has this training helped you?
How do you rate the quality of content and presentation?
What else needs to be covered in this 'basic' training? What else did you expect?
What can we do to take this training to more people in more languages? How would you like to help?
Your honest comments / suggestions / questions*